January 10, 2012

Well, then...

Okay, so a few months ago, my blog died and I was just simply too lazy/indifferent to do re-launch it again. Well, okay, that's not totally fair. Sure, it was mostly laziness/indifference, but it was also the realization that I had paid for a year's worth of hosting (as well as paying for the stupid domain name), yet I hardly found myself doing any actual blogging.

So I decided that perhaps the intelligent thing to do would be to use a free hosting service, like blogger (despite how crappy it is), so that when I run into periods of torpor (and there will be many), I don't have to worry about kicking myself for wasting hundreds of dollars that could have gone towards something useful, like taking a long overdue visit to the dentist. Or eating.

I've also decided to switch gears just a bit. I was primarily focusing on politics before, but I think I'm gonna blog about pretty much whatever tickles my fancy. For those of you that cared deeply about politics (all two of you), fear not, as I think that will still be a prominent focus, but it'll just be interlaced with a variety of other topics.

So here's to starting off the New Year RIGHT for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment